We know you care how information about you is used and shared, and we care too. Our aim is to be transparent about how we collect data, and what we will and won’t do with that data.
How we protect your privacy.
Last updated on March 25th, 2021.
This policy covers how Lozzo Management Inc. (123Loadboard) treats personally identifiable information that 123Loadboard collects and receives, including information related to your use of 123Loadboard services, including the 123Loadboard app and the beta version of the app. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information, information collected through your browser, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that 123Loadboard does not own or control, or to people that 123Loadboard does not employ or manage.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you register with 123Loadboard, we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, etc. Once you register with 123Loadboard and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- 123Loadboard collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- 123Loadboard automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, 123Loadboard cookie information, and the page you request.
- 123Loadboard collects geolocation information as more fully described in the section below entitled “GPS Location Sharing”.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
123Loadboard uses information collected from its members for the following purposes:
- to customize the content you see (corporate profiles, company logos, credit ratings, etc.);
- to fulfill your requests for services;
- to allow users to indicate availability for work in particular locations;
- to improve our services and offerings;
- to contact you in relation to the services;
- to conduct research; and
- for other purposes to which you have expressly consented, including without limitation, to include your information in “load views” and “hot leads” as part of load matching aspect of the Service.
123Loadboard shares information collected from its members as follows:
- with trusted third-party business partners who work on behalf of or with 123Loadboard under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to fulfill your requests to use certain Service features, such as “Get Paid Fast”, “Roadside Assistance” and “Trucking Authority” or to help 123Loadboard communicate with you about offers from 123Loadboard;
- with our third-party marketing partners, unless you have opted out of such sharing;
- with respect to geolocation information, as set forth in the section below entitled “GPS Location Sharing”;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of 123Loadboard’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Your personal information will be stored in secure locations in USA and/or Canada.
GPS LOCATION SHARING
When using our mobile phone app and website, the default setting will be to enable GPS location sharing on your device to offer the best loads, routes and to track loads in real time. GPS location sharing allows you to access our enhanced location functionalities. However, if you do not consent to GPS location sharing, you may disable this function at any time in our app or on our website. Please note that this may restrict your access to certain services.
We may record your location and the location of the loads you carry. If you post your truck with your real-time location as available for work through our mobile app with its background location services enabled, this information is made available to brokers and shippers posting loads to our platform who may match their loads with your available truck. Once your truck has been matched, they may then send you load offers even when the mobile app is closed. If you accept a tracking request through this feature, the broker who has made such request may also be able to follow the location of the shipment you carry on its behalf.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES/APPS
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You can edit your 123Loadboard Account Information at any time, either by email or through the Member’s area. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the 123Loadboard services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your 123Loadboard membership. By subscribing to the Service, you consent to receiving these communications from us and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them other than by cancelling your membership as described below.
OPTING OUT: From time to time, you may receive promotional emails or newsletters, where you have the option to unsubscribe from. You can opt out of receiving these communications by clicking on the link provided or emailing email@example.com. You may also opt out from 123Loadboard sharing your information with third-party marketing partners by clicking on the link provided or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel your 123Loadboard account or if it is terminated, we will keep your personal information for a reasonable amount of time as prescribed by applicable law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and trusted third-party business partners who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
While we continue to work hard to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure and 123Loadboard cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Transmitting personal information is done at your own risk.
123Loadboard is not targeted to minors, including children under the age of 13. 123Loadboard does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of 18. If you are aware that 123Loadboard has been provided with any such information, 123Loadboard will endeavor to promptly remove such information upon notification.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
123Loadboard welcomes your questions, comments, and suggestions about security and privacy via email to email@example.com. We value your feedback and realize that your thoughts and ideas are often some of the best we receive.