We know you care how information about you is used and shared, and we care too. Our aim is to be transparent about how we collect data, and what we will and won’t do with that data.
How we protect your privacy.
Last updated on December 30th, 2016.
This policy covers how 123Loadboard treats personal information that 123Loadboard collects and receives, including information related to your past use of 123Loadboard services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, etc, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 123Loadboard collects personal information when you register with 123Loadboard, when you use 123Loadboard services, when you visit 123Loadboard pages or the pages of certain 123Loadboard partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. 123Loadboard may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, etc. Once you register with 123Loadboard and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- 123Loadboard collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- 123Loadboard automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, 123Loadboard cookie information, and the page you request.
- 123Loadboard uses information collected from its members for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see (corporate profiles, company logos, credit ratings, etc), fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
While 123Loadboard encourages everyone to visit our site and learn about our company and the services we offer, we have no desire to collect information from those under the age of 18. Any instance of personal information about a minor being collected would be purely accidental and unintentional. If a minor would like to submit information to 123Loadboard, we ask that the child’s parent submit the information on his or her behalf. We strongly encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet and to take appropriate steps to ensure a positive and safe experience.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
123Loadboard does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 123Loadboard under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 123Loadboard communicate with you about offers from 123Loadboard and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of 123Loadboard’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES/APPS
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You can edit your 123Loadboard Account Information at any time, either by email or through the Member’s area. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the 123Loadboard services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the 123Loadboard Newsletter, that are considered part of your 123Loadboard account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
While we continue to work hard to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure and 123Loadboard cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Transmitting personal information is done at your own risk.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
123Loadboard welcomes your questions, comments, and suggestions about security and privacy via email. We value your feedback and realize that your thoughts and ideas are often some of the best we receive. You can also write to us in care of 123Loadboard, 1321 Upland Drive, Suite 1120, Houston, TX , 77043, USA. Attn: Privacy Team.