Why am I not getting any calls about load postings?
Many factors are involved and usually include:
- Posting does not include a “payment rate” value
- Posting does not include a “weight” value
- Posting does not include a “commodity” value
- Posting is not “fresh”. Ensure that your postings remain fresh. Members always look at when the load or truck was posted and rather call the ones which have been newly posted. For this reason we have developed a feature that allows you to refresh the age of the posting.
- Posting does not include a toll-free number (truckers tend to call free numbers first)
- Posting does not include additional details such as “overweight load, permits required”, etc.