Posting Loads & Trucks
Thousands of freight brokers, shippers, and trucking companies count on our internet loadboard for their load and truck posting needs.
Here's why companies post to our loadboard:
- Free posting by E-mail, FTP, website, phone, and fax. (learn more)
- Quick integration with your system at no cost (learn more)
- Thousands of members looking for loads and trucks online and using our mobile app
- Free Access to MyDocs (carrier authority, insurance and W-9 information with a single click)
- Free Post Viewer (save time posting to multiple boards)
- Free Controlled Posting (control who sees your listings)
- Free Carrier Monitor (qualify carriers: Licensing, Insurance, FMCSA Safety Ratings and Scores)
- TIA/P3 (Performance Certified) member? We display these logos next to your postings:
- Free Search Directory and Online Training/Webinars
- Search Directory With Over 1.2 million Listings
- Online Training/Webinars
- Posting Click/View Statistics
- Hot Leads Leads (find new carriers quickly)
- Credit Ratings and Days-to-Pay Data (provided by Ansonia)
- Rate Check (freight rate analysis)
- Load Planner with revenue/profitability analysis
- and much more...
Get a Posting Account
call our Posting Department at 1-877-875-5301 (option 3)
Integrate your posting with our system?
We can help your company make money by saving you time posting your loads and trucks. Let us integrate with you so that your postings appear in our database in real-time at absolutely no charge.
If your company has available loads or available trucks in E-mail format, on a spreadsheet such as Excel, an FTP text file, or on a website, let us know and we will get them on our website. Learn more.
Start with a FREE Posting Account and get added load and truck posting exposure to ensure that loads are hauled and deadhead miles reduced.
For more information regarding posting loads and trucks, please contact us by email or call our Posting Department at 1-877-875-5301 (option 3).